Asian Network for Quality
Asian Network for Quality(ANQ) consisting of all non-profit organizations in Asia that seek to improve quality of human life by contributing to
the progress of science and technology; and to the development of industry through promotional activities for the research and development of
philosophy, theory, methodology and application in the field of quality and quality management.
What is ANQ
Various regions of Asia form Asian Network for Quality with the Goal of contributing to creativity, integration, prosperity and quality of human life in Asia.
Who we are
ANQ facilitates new blood flowing into the quality evolution of each organization from other Asian member bodies, contributing to a unique quality evolution in each organization. ANQ is not influenced by any politics.
What we do
ANQ provides a platform and the opportunity for enhanced mutual sharing and learning of the knowledge and experiences obtained through the research and development and practices in quality performed by the member organizations.
ANQ operates through the strategy based on constancy of purpose, knowledge creation, voluntary spirit and system approach to improvement; living the Asian way of harmony in diversity, mutual respect and austerity; following core values based on honesty, flexibility and self-control.
- Quality of Human Life
- Uniqueness, Integration and Inter-dependence
- 3C’s – Customer satisfaction through Competitiveness and Creativity
- Constancy of Purpose
- System Approach to Improvement
- Knowledge Development for Enriching Inherent Intelligence
- Integrity in performance and Voluntary participation
- Harmony in Diversity
- Mutual Respect and Compassion
- Austerity and Simple Living
- Effective and Efficient Use of Abundant Resources
- Honesty and Sincerity
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Self control and Responsibility
Welcome Message from
Prof Y. Gusakov – ANQ Chairman
We are committed in bringing you the best practices and leading thoughts on quality dedicated to Asia.