|Donation to ANQ Congress Handling Procedure
So far, ANQ Congresses are so much dependent on donations financially. On the other hand, we have not established clear rules and handling procedures for them. In order to respect donators, promote donations and use the donations, a proposal of basic rules for “Donation to ANQ Congress” was prepared by Mr. Ando :
- All of the members of ANQ organizations should try to have donations to support ANQ Congress.
- ANQ will respect donators and demonstrate applications using at most opportunities.
- Host organization must communicate with ANQ secretary general regarding the financial plan for the Congress.
- All of the donated money should be controlled by ANQ secretary general. ANQ secretary general should ensure that donated money should be used appropriate manner.
- Donated money can be accepted either local ANQ account or account of the host organization, depending on the convenience concerning tax, legal and transmissions and etc. Local organizations should take care of them. (Local organization: organization that accepted the donation information.)
- ANQ secretary general can request to local organizations to send the donated money to the host organization in appropriate timing. If it is appropriate, it can be done even before starting the congress for preparations.
- If total cost exceed the total income (including total donations), ANQ will support the host organization USD ××× at maximum. On the other hand, if total income (including total donations) exceed total cost, the surplus can be shared 50-50 by ANQ and the host organization. Exceeded amount for ANQ can be controlled by ANQ Secretary General and keep in appropriate “ANQ Account” in appropriate organization for future ANQ activities.
- Even if ANQ successfully collected good amount of donation, host organization must try to use that fairly and efficiently. Donated money can be used for the cost that should be directory used for the congress, e.g. conference room charges, material handling costs, facility handling cost, communication cost, awarding cost, support for financially difficult organizations. However, it can not be used for individual purpose, unnecessary items..